Outlet Shopping at The O2 – Free Parking Offer : Spend £35 Outlet Shopping at The O2 and get 4 hours free parking
- This offer is only available for customers parking in Car Park 2, Car Park 3 or Car Park 4 at The O2 and paying the hourly non-event parking tariffs
- This offer is not valid in Car Park 1 or in conjunction with the pre-booked or pay on arrival arena event tariffs
- Customers can only claim their 4 hours free parking on the same day as their monetary
- Valid receipts from retail stores only within The O2 for the correct date and totalling £35 or more must be presented at The O2 Welcome Desk (located inside the main entrance to The O2) or the Parking Office Reception Desk (in the car park office in Car Park 1) prior to customer leaving The O2 Car Parks
- Eligible customers will receive their first 4 hours parking for free. Any parking over 4 hours will incur the usual non-event hourly car park charges. The O2’s parking tariffs can be found here: theo2.co.uk/visit-us/parking
- The offer is only valid in respect of monetary spend which is exclusively made at Outlet Shopping at The O2’s retail stores. Any monetary spend in any other venue or area of The O2 (including, without limitation, The O2 arena, any bars, cafes or restaurants within The O2 (including within Outlet Shopping at The O2), Up at The O2, Cineworld Cinema, Hollywood Bowl and/or Oxygen Freejumping) shall not be included in this offer. Please ask a member of staff if you are unclear.
- The offer may only be redeemed (i) once per vehicle and (ii) by one customer per vehicle i.e. a monetary spend of £70 by one customer or combined customers sharing the same vehicle shall not entitle the customer(s) to 8 hours free parking
- Not valid in conjunction with any other car park offer
- This offer may be amended, suspended or withdrawn at any time by The O2 without notice
- This offer is available to anyone aged 17 years or over
- Use of the car parks is subject to our terms and conditions https://www.theo2.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions-legal
- This offer and these terms are governed by the law of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
- The promoter of this offer is Waterfront GP Limited t/a Outlet Shopping at The O2
Outlet Shopping At The O2 – Prize Draw/Competitions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all free to enter prize draws and/or competitions operated by the Promoter (as defined below) on Outlet Shopping at The O2’s website, mobile app and/or any of The O2’s social media pages (including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) (each a “Prize Draw/Competition”).
2. Unless expressly stipulated otherwise at the point of entry (within the Specific Terms (as defined below)), Waterfront GP Limited (company registration number 04392460) whose registered office address is at The O2, Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX in its capacity as the general partner of The Waterfront Limited Partnership (company registration number LP008146) is the sole promoter of each Prize Draw/Competition (the “Promoter”).
3. Specific details of the prize available (the “Prize”), the times and dates during which the Prize Draw/Competition is open for entry, instructions for entry and any other key provisions relating to the Prize and/or the Prize Draw/Competition will be stipulated by the Promoter at the point of entry and shall form part of these terms and conditions (“Specific Terms”). In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and any Specific Terms, the Specific Terms shall take precedence.
4. Entrants will require access to the internet to be able to enter any Prize Draw/Competition operated via Outlet Shopping at The O2’s website, mobile app and any of The O2’s social media pages.
5. Each Prize Draw/Competition is open to UK residents above the age of 18 (unless expressly stated otherwise in the Specific Terms), excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the Prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
6. Only one entry per person (submitted from one email address or social media account (as applicable)) is allowed for each Prize Draw/Competition. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid and all entries must be made in the manner advertised by the Promoter.
7. Entries made using methods generated by script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
8. No payment is required to enter any Prize Draw/Competition.
9. Each Prize Draw/Competition runs during the dates and times stipulated in the Specific Terms. Entries received after the specified closing date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw/Competition.
10. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received unless such other method of selecting a winner is specified in the Specific Terms. The winner will be notified on the date stipulated in the Specific Terms either by push notification, email, mail, telephone or by way of a comment or message on the Promoter’s page of the relevant social media platform and will be provided with all necessary details in order to redeem the Prize. The Prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any Prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and either forfeited or a supplementary winner drawn at the Promoter’s discretion. Following acceptance, the Prize will be made available to the winner in the manner stipulated by the Specific Terms.
11. In relation to Prize Draw/Competitions operated via The O2’s mobile app, entrants who are not selected as the winner may also receive a direct push notification from the Promoter via The O2’s mobile app, the content of which shall be at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to require valid proof of identification (as determined in its sole discretion) from the winner prior to issuing the Prize.
13. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the Prize.
14. Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the Prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. The Promoter assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize. Any additional terms of entry specified by the venue will also apply, which in the case of attendance at The O2, can be viewed online at https://www.theo2.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions-legal.
15. The Promoter reserves the right but is not obligated to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified Prize or any part of it become unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside the Promoter’s control. The Promoter will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information. The Promoter will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of all or any part of the Prize.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
17. In relation to any Prize Draws/Competitions run via Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter or any other social network, that Prize Draw/Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social network (as applicable). By participating in a Prize Draw/Competition, each entrant agrees to completely release Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or such other social network from any claims of any nature whatsoever.
18. Where a Prize Draw/Competition requires the uploading of a photograph and/or the posting of a message or tweet, by entering such Prize Draw/Competition, each entrant:
a. confirms that their submission is their wholly-owned creation and that, to the extent that such entries make use of any third party materials, these materials have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights;
b. confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter; and
c. grants the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented.
19. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of a Prize Draw/Competition, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Promoter reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw/Competition; amend these terms and conditions; declare void the notification of a winner; and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
20. If any provision of these terms and conditions and/or any Specific Terms are held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
21. The winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with a Prize Draw/Competition and it is a condition of entry that the winner agrees to their name and country of residence being made publicly available and their photo/s taken and used if they win.
22. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing a Prize Draw/Competition only, unless the entrant has expressly consented otherwise. If a Prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering ticket allocation and providing such tickets, the Promoter reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. As an entrant you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft or loss suffered in connection with the Prize Draw/Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promtoer or its affiliates, partners and employees.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw/Competition and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Prize Draw/Competition subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
26. Each Prize Draw/Competition is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Outlet Shopping at The O2 – VIP Shopping Event
1. Waterfront GP Limited t/a Outlet Shopping at The O2 (“Outlet Shopping at The O2”) is offering certain customers access to exclusive offers and rewards at participating stores
2. In order to receive these offers and rewards, customers must register via the online registration form as stated on the original offer advertisement
3. Upon successful registration, eligible customers will receive an email on provision of information to Outlet Shopping at The O2 that will include a unique QR code
4. This QR code is valid for from 9 February – 18 February
5. The date for use will be shown on the email issued along with the QR code and entitles the customer on production of the QR code in-store to exclusive offers and rewards at participating stores.
6. In order to redeem the discounts offered by this promotion, each customer will need to present his/her valid QR code to a member of staff in a participating store at the point of purchase for the QR code to be scanned.
7. The first time a QR code is used the customer will be asked to provide their first name, last name, email address and postcode for registration purposes.
8. Please see in-store for further details on product exclusions.
1. VIP QR codes are only valid on the dates shown on each individual email confirmation
2. This offer is only available to eligible customers with a valid VIP QR code.
3. The offer is valid only in respect of monetary spend which is exclusively made at participating retail stores within Outlet Shopping at The O2.
4. Any monetary spend in any other venue or area of The O2 (including, without limitation, The O2 Arena, any bars, cafes or restaurants within The O2, Up at The O2) shall not be included in this offer. Please ask a member of staff if you are unclear.
5. Returned items will be refunded in accordance with the refund policies of the stores from which they are purchased.
6. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
7. VIP QR codes are accepted and a discount offered at the discretion of each individual retailer and the list of participating stores is subject to change without notice.
8. This promotion may be amended, suspended or withdrawn at any time by Outlet Shopping at The O2 without notice.
9. VIP QR codes have no monetary value.
10. This offer is available to persons aged 18 years or over on provision of photo ID.
11. This offer and these terms are governed by the law of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
12. The promoter of this offer is Waterfront GP Limited t/a Outlet Shopping at The O2
The VIP QR code is accepted and additional discount offered at the following stores within The O2 – Individual offer terms and conditions apply, see VIP page for details.
Aatma Aesthetics, Adidas, Calvin Klein, Claire’s, The Cosmetics Company Store, Crew Clothing Company, GUESS, Hobbs, James Lakeland, Le Creuset, Lids, MOSS, MURMUR, The O2 Merch Store, New Balance, Osprey London, Phase Eight, ProCook, Radley, Reiss, Superdry, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger,
Outlet Shopping at The O2 Terms and Conditions – Free Welcome Coffee
1. Waterfront GP Limited t/a Outlet Shopping at The O2 (“Outlet Shopping at The O2”) is offering customers who have received a ‘Welcome Email’ after signing up to the Outlet Shopping at The O2 database a one-off free regular hot drink at Cloud Nine from June 2023 onwards.
2. This is valid as a one-off free coffee offer per customer and the customer must display the ‘Welcome Email’ with valid QR code to claim. This offer can be used only once.
- Participants must be aged 18+ and have a valid email address.
- This offer may be amended, suspended or withdrawn at any time by Outlet Shopping at The O2 and Cloud Nine without notice.
- The promoter of this offer is Waterfront GP Limited t/a Outlet Shopping at The O2.