Outlet is a joint venture between AEG and Crosstree Real Estate Partners. 210,000 sq. ft. premium urban outlet brings shopping for the first time to The O2, the world’s most popular music, entertainment and leisure venue. With over 60 superstar brands offering up to 70% off, including Nike, Adidas, Ted Baker, Guess, Calvin Klein and Skechers, The O2’s offering is evolving to reflect the consumer-led convergence of retail, leisure and entertainment. Outlet provides the best of accessible premium fashion and lifestyle brands and is just 15-minutes from central London, served by the Jubilee Line, Thames Clippers, bus services and the Emirates Airline.
About The O2
The O2 is the world’s most popular music, entertainment and leisure venue and has been visited by more than 70 million people since opening in 2007. Home to The O2 Arena, which hosts over 200 events a year, The O2 is also home to a second venue, indigo at The O2; Up at The O2, a climbing experience across the famous roof;Outlet, London’s premium outlet shopping destination with up to 70% off 60 superstar brands; Cineworld, now London’s largest cinema with 19 screens; the 12-lane boutique Hollywood Bowl; Oxygen Freejumping trampoline park; over 30 bars and restaurants including the Street Food Quarter, ‘Mamma Mia! The Party’, an immersive theatrical and dining experience and ABBA: Super Troupers The Exhibition which opens on December 2019.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, AEG is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company. With offices on five continents, AEG operates in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which is affiliated with or owns, manages or consults with more than 150 preeminent arenas, stadiums, theatres, clubs and convention centers around the world, including The O2 arena, the Sprint Center and the Mercedes-Benz Arenas;
- AEG Presents, which is dedicated to all aspects of live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music and special events and world-renowned festivals;
- AEG Real Estate, which develops world-class venues, as well as major sports and entertainment districts like STAPLES Center and L.A. LIVE;
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events; and
- AEG Global Partnerships, which oversees worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships.
Through its worldwide network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands and its integrated entertainment districts, AEG entertains more than 100 million guests annually. More information about AEG can be found at www.aegworldwide.com.
Crosstree Real Estate Partners is a private real estate investment firm with a focus on the UK market. Founded in 2011 and based in London, Crosstree seeks properties in dynamic mixed-use areas that require significant capital investment and offer compelling long term prospects through active repositioning and quality design. Crosstree’s portfolio includes a variety of projects across London including office properties, retail and leisure space, hotels and residential development. In addition to The O2, some of Crosstree’s most significant projects include The Berkeley Estate (a collection of mixed-use buildings in Mayfair opposite The Ritz), The Standard, London (a 266-bedroom recently completed hotel development in King’s Cross), and The Bower, Shoreditch (a 400,000 sf office-led redevelopment on Old Street Roundabout). We concentrate on a few exceptional schemes at any one time and seek to work with best-in-class partners, professionals and designers.
Further information can be found at www.crosstree.com.